Big Ben

Thursday 30 September 2010

Day 9

Today was a pretty chill day spent working on the computer from Dave's flat.  Been working on updating the 2010 Trust Fund database.  I woke about 9:30 a.m. and just pretty much rolled out of bed and logged on to the computer.  Had some connection issues so it wasn't the most productive day.  However, the db was scrubbed and I've started populating it.

Tonight I'm watching BBC4 with some documentary style shows.  First up was a show about the Tudors and art.  Now I'm In Search of Medieval Britain.  I'm pretty tired from not going to bed until late last night as well as my back acting up.  It's almost 9 p.m. and I'm so ready to crawl into bed.  All-in-all a pretty uneventful day.  Tomorrow will be a busy one with an early rise.  I need to flier Hackney for Saturday night's Street Action event before heading down to the office in Brixton...a good walking day for sure.

Bonne nuit et dors bien tout le monde


No comments:

Post a Comment