Big Ben

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Day 21 and 22

Tuesday and Wednesday I was back in the office working on the Trust Funding database.  Not much to report for these days.  I got up, took the transit to the office in Brixton, worked and went home. 

For some reason I was tired from the day on Tuesday and just fixed myself some dinner and crawled into bed.  I did get an article read for my research so that felt good...but then I was completely useless and watched BBC shows online.

Today was a little shorter of a day because I needed to come home and do some studying.  I got what I wanted to get done on the database and tomorrow I switch back to looking into various child organizations for Street Action and my own research.

So...pretty uneventful days Tuesday and Wednesday.  This weekend I plan to do some final site seeing and head out on Saturday night to my friend Marc's place of work.  The old Turkish Baths I believe.  I'm excited to go out since I had to cancel on him for Sunday's party.  But I'm finally feeling normal again and ready to have a little bit of fun.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment